When you think your cramps are finished but then
when ur watching a marvel movie and the theater plays 5000 marvel trailers consecutively
You have no idea how long I’ve waited to hold you in my arms again…
Yesterday was the baby girl’s 5th birthday. The big 5. That means 13 years left to create memories of love, humor, anger, sadness, and accomplishment until she’s an adult and no longer needs me. But a whole lifetime until I no longer need her. This girl is insane, let me tell you. She has so much more courage at 5 years old than I ever had in my life. She is never afraid to be different. Treats everyone equally. And strives to learn something new everyday. She is a great role model for her younger siblings. Hell, she’s a great role model for me. My mini me here is my inspiration and I am her mother.
Happy Birthday, Love.
- Dad: hey I'm gonna go grocery shopping do you need anything?
- Me: uuuhhh....
- Me: contemplates wether or not I should ask him to get me pads since I need them desperately
- Dad: anything at all?
- Me: uh... Yeah.... Can you get me some pads
- Dad: Sure
- Me: Are you serious? Wouldn't you be embarrassed?
- Dad: Natalie, I'm a 56 year old man who has been buying pads for your mother for over 20 years. No I'm not embarrassed.
- Me: But I thought guys get squirmish when we ask them to buy this stuff for us
- Dad: boys are squirmish. Men will step out and buy you as many pads and tampons as you need. A man will understand that you cannot control your cycle and that this is a natural bodily process. So, if you ever find a guy who's too embarrassed to buy you pad just bleed on everything he owns.
- Me: OMG DAD